Richard N. Schibell
Richard N. Schibell, Esq. is the founding member of Schibell Law, LLC and continues a half century plus proud tradition of Schibell Family members seeking and obtaining Justice for those who have been injured. Richard focuses his practice on personal injury matters including workers compensation, automobile negligence, premises liability, and medical malpractice. Following graduation from Christian Brothers Academy in Lincroft, NJ, Richard attended Boston College and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts concentrating in both Philosophy and history. He went on to receive his Juris Doctorate degree from Seton Hall University School of Law. Following graduation from law school, Mr. Schibell served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard W. English, J.S.C., in the Civil Division of the Monmouth County Superior Court.
After completion of his clerkship, Richard went to work for his father’s firm Schibell and Mennie where he continued until Richard D’s retirement. Richard resides in Monmouth County, NJ with his wife Tina and their five (5) children, Richard C. Audrey, Charles, Nicholas and Maximus.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Social Security Disability
- State of New Jersey
- Associate, Law Firm of Schibell & Mennie, L.L.C.
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard W. English, J.S.C., in the Civil Division of the Monmouth County Superior Court.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, NJ
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Boston College, Boston, MA
- BA, Philosophy and History
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Amercian Association of Justice
Proudly located in Monmouth County and serving clients all across New Jersey. Schibell Law LLC has attorneys standing by waiting to discuss your Personal Injury or Workplace Accident today.
3459 Route 9 North Howell, New Jersey 07731