Family Law

Modifications of Family Law Court Orders

Oakhurst, Howell and Toms River Offices serving all of New Jersey

Life is constantly changing. Long after your divorce is final, you can pretty much count on your circumstances evolving. This could mean changing jobs, getting remarried, or a child deciding to go live with the other parent.

Whatever changes you face, it’s nice to know you can count on an experienced New Jersey family lawyer to help you through them.

The family law team at Schibell Law has broad experience helping individuals and families navigate change. We handle all types of modification cases, including child support modification, changes in child custody, and modification of alimony.

Whether you need to modify a court order or a written agreement with your ex-spouse, it’s important to do it formally and in writing.

No matter how well you get along with your former spouse, informal agreements are subject to misunderstandings – and disputes can end up costing you a lot of time and money down the road.

Speak With a Modifications of Family Law Court Orders in New Jersey

Is it time for a change? Protect your interests by working with the post-judgment modification attorneys at Schibell Law. Call our lawyers today at 732-774-1000 to schedule a free consultation in your case.

Were you Hurt at Work?

If you've experienced a Work Injury, there are very important steps you must follow to insure your case has the best possible chance in getting the compensation you deserve. Follow these simple steps today!

Free Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy Review

Let one of our Experienced Attorneys review your auto insurance policy so you know exactly what your covered for.

Practice Areas

Proudly located in Monmouth County and serving clients all across New Jersey. Schibell Law LLC has attorneys standing by waiting to discuss your Personal Injury or Workplace Accident today.


Fax: 732-942-2480

3459 Route 9 North
Howell, New Jersey 07731

101 Crawford Corner Rd
Bell Works Suite 4333
Holmdel, NJ 07733

Lets Review Your Case